With the increased pressures that schools are under, why not let the Music Service take care of your curriculum music provision or better still, utilise our experienced and qualified music teachers to provide PPA as an affordable cover solution? The Music Service can provide a bespoke support package aligned to your school’s needs providing a programme of weekly support to enhance your curriculum.
What we offer
- 3 full terms of tuition
- National Curriculum music delivery
- 1 hour of contact time per week
- Instrument hire included for the duration of the tuition
- Access to a Norfolk Music Hub Subscription Package
All curriculum delivery will be billed upfront as a single payment at the start of the Academic Year based on a 33 week buy-back duration (this equates to £1,386 per annum per hour of tuition ordered at the rate of £40 per hour). Additional weeks delivery can be arranged on request but these must be pre-booked to avoid disappointment at the start of the Academic Year.
- Please note that a member of staff must be present at all times to oversee behaviour management and participate in the lessons
- In the event of Norfolk Music Service staff being absent from work, we will be unable to provide cover
£42 per hour
Pricing for 2023/24