With the increased pressures that schools are under, why not let the Music Service take care of your curriculum music provision or better still, utilise our experienced and qualified music teachers to provide PPA Cover as an affordable cover solution? The Music Service can provide a bespoke support package aligned to your school’s needs providing a programme of weekly support to enhance your curriculum.
What we offer:
- 3 full terms of tuition
- National Curriculum Music delivery
- All planning and reporting carried out by our qualified teachers
- 1 hour of contact time per week
- Tuition provided for up to 38 weeks of the year
- Instrument hire included for the duration of the tuition
- Access to Norfolk Music Hub’s Standard Subscription Package – read more here.
£38 per hour
The Music Service can offer a bespoke consultancy package for schools to reinvigorate your music curriculum, advise on extra-curricular activities, undertake an audit of music provision or completely overhaul the musical offer in your school.
What we offer:
- 1:1 bespoke advisory support for your school
- Full music curriculum audit
- Support in writing and implementing a School Music Education Plan
- Analysis of training needs and implementation of a CPD package for staff
- Support with resources
- Advice in setting up Instrumental progression routes for your school
- Tools to set-up relevant Ensemble provision.
£300 per day