In partnership with Charanga, Blue Sky Creative and St George’s Theatre, Norfolk Music Hub are excited to announce Robin Hood – a school-friendly end-of-term celebration written especially by Nick Earnshaw!
Pupils from across the UK are invited to take part in our end-of-autumn term pantomime with songs from Charanga available to learn in advance so that your class can sing along with the pantomime stream.
Targeted at Primary students either in school or learning from home, this exciting new project will feature songs to sing along to, with resources you can teach in the weeks leading up to the performance. There will also be three signing videos and the whole performance will be Makaton signed. Captioning can be added so all lyrics and script can be displayed throughout the performance to ensure it is accessible to all.
On Monday 18th December 2023, students across the UK will be able to tune in to our stream and sing along with the performance. The performance will commence at 1.30pm and last approximately 1 hour.
We encourage schools and pupils learning from home to dress up as their favourite pantomime character on the day of the performance. We’d love to see your rehearsal and performance videos or photos!
- Date: Monday 18th December 2023
- Time: 1.30pm – one act pantomime
- Location: Your school, front room or anywhere where you can sing along and join in!
About Robin Hood
From the team who took your school to the tower of Rapunzel, up a beanstalk into the sky and flew you to Neverland last year… Don’t miss the ultimate pantomime adventure Robin Hood!
Join the most heroic outlaw of them all as the arrow-shooting hero Robin Hood strives to win the hand of the beautiful Maid Marion, while he and his trusty Merry Crew, along with Little John and Fairy Buttercup outwit the evil Sheriff of Nottingham.
It’s a show packed full of comedy, action, adventure, and plenty of amazing songs for your class to learn and sing along to.
Robin Hood features all the ingredients of a perfect pantomime a fabulous cast, laugh out loud comedy, fantastic dancers and popular songs. An exciting addition this year, we will need your help in your own classroom as well to help save Robin Hood!
Book your journey to adventure for your whole school now!
How to register
- You will receive an email to confirm your registration and further details.
- Any students registering at home must have permission from a parent/carer and must be registered by a parent/carer.
- You will need access to Charanga to access the resources in advance. If you have a purchased subscription you will be able to access the resources from 1st November. If you would like to trial Charanga and use the resources you can obtain a free 30 day trial with full access to the resources for Robin Hood Free Trial – Charanga . You do not need to have a licence to view the pantomime.
- The pantomime will be streamed on a private YouTube channel, with full access details being sent out a few days before the performance.
- Registration closes on Monday 11 December