We are delighted to offer our educational establishments across Norfolk the opportunity to submit a festive recording either of a soloist, class or group that will potentially be showcased in Norfolk County Councils end of year Christmas concerts.
This can be either with or without vocals and will showcase your educational setting in this year’s online event which will be broadcast on the 18th December at 6.30pm and Sunday 20th December at 3.30pm.
To register please fill in the form below:
The data you provide on this form will be used by data processors contracted by Norfolk County Council and stored within internal servers in the UK. If the media includes images of a child or young person it will not be used two years after the date the image was taken. Data requests should be referred in the first instance to Alison Bell who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to submit your video/audio
- Video or audio submissions are accepted, however video submissions are preferred.
- Video and audio tracks must be submitted by a parent/carer aged over 18. The material will be displayed on our website and used in social media.
- Once you have finished making your video, please rename your video so it includes the project the name of the young person/school/class involved.
- Use the below ‘Submit’ link to upload your video and submission form.
- Deadline: Thursday 10th December
By submitting your video for this project you are agreeing to the below terms:
- Your video will be added to create a video montage with other students from Norfolk Ensembles
- This video will placed on Norfolk Music Hub’s Vimeo channel.
- The video will not be used for anything which may be viewed as negative in tone or that may cause offence, embarrassment or distress for the child, parent, guardian or adult.
- It will not be used two years after the date the image was taken. If the image is close to its ‘use by’ date an updated permission form will be sent.
- Anyone featured will not be named in person.
Data requests should be referred in the first instance to Alison Bell who can be contacted at email@example.com.