As COVID-19 lockdown restrictions ease and more pupils return to the classroom from September 2020, music will have a vital role to play.
Norfolk Music Service is providing guidance for Norfolk schools on safe musical learning.
As the lead organisation of the Norfolk Music Education Hub our role is to:
- Support schools to reintegrate weekly tuition back into their schools
- Provide schools with Music Education Recovery Guidance and CPD to help pupils recover from the consequences of COVID-19 and the emotional impact of societal changes
- Support schools with risk assessment procedures for peripatetic teachers on school sites
- Provide flexible provision Whole Class Ensemble Tuition in place of the substantive offer tailored to pupils and school’s needs
- Provide appropriate pathways outside school settings for children to develop their ensemble skills (this will be delivered digitally in the first instance)
For any discussions in relation to any aspect of Music Making in your school, please contact Alison Bell (Head of Music Service) in the first instance: email@example.com