Primary, junior and infant schools from across Norfolk are invited take part in an exciting singing event taking place in the magical setting of the Woodland Arena at the Royal Norfolk Show, which will be streamed live into classrooms.
Schools have been selected to attend the event but you can still register tune in to the live stream on the day (deadline 26 May)! We will create learning resources to help all schools prepare for the event. This event is suitable for KS1 & KS2.
If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com.
DATE: Wednesday 26 & Thursday 27 June 2019
TIME: 10.45 – 11.30 (arrival from 10.15)
LOCATION: The Woodland Arena at the Norfolk Showground or your school!
All registrations are now closed.
How to tune in
- All schools are invited to tune in to the live stream.
- Once you have registered for the live stream, please save the date and we will send you the link so you can watch live in your school! You can tune in on either date.
- Our live broadcast will be delivered via YouTube so it is a good idea to test another video in advance to be sure that there are no settings on your system which prevent access.
- Send us a video clip of your school joining in and we may feature you in our montage video following the event! We will send you more information nearer the time of the event. Click here to upload your files >>
How to attend
- Registrations to attend will be entered into ballots by district.
- The ballots will be drawn on Friday 26 April.
- If your registration is successful, you will receive an email to confirm your places and further details, including free group tickets for your school to attend the Royal Norfolk Show.
- If your registration is unsuccessful, you will be offered the opportunity for your school to be featured in a video learning resource for other schools and teacher CPD, as well as the invitation to tune in to the live stream.
- There is capacity for approximately 400 children to attend on both days and we will invite up to 50 children from the successful schools. There is no capacity for audience.
- As this event is going to be filmed for the live stream we require all pupils have permissions granted to appear in media. Unfortunately we cannot accommodate those without media consent on this occasion.