The 2020 CASMA performances will be celebrating Norfolk’s history through song.
Classes of KS1 and KS2 pupils are invited to take part in performances in Diss and Norwich (max 30 per school).
The KS2 title is Home Sweet Home – Songs based around the history of Norfolk, while the KS1 title is Prehistoric! A song cycle based on Fossils, written by local composer Tony Bailey. This theme will link with cross-curricular study and, in particular, the mammoth skeleton found at West Runton in North Norfolk.
We will be providing the music learning resources from early January, CPD sessions, and ticket links for the concerts. We expect all schools to commit to practicing with their students in-school ensure they are performance ready.
Please note that KS2 performances have been filled however there are limited spaces available for KS1 and we are looking into adding another date due to popular demand!
- Monday 16 March at Diss Corn Hall – (KS2 fully booked but KS1 still has spaces!)
- Wednesday 18 March at Norwich Salvation Army Citadel – (Both KS1 & KS2 fully booked!)
- Monday 23 March at Norwich Salvation Army Citadel – (KS2 fully booked but KS1 still has spaces!)
Please let us know on the registration form below which performance you would prefer.
- Monday 20 January – KS1: Diss area (TBC) & KS2: Diss Junior School
- Wednesday 22 January – KS1 & KS2: Norwich area (TBC)
Please let us know on the registration form below which rehearsal you will attend and if you can offer your school to host the rehearsal.
- Monday 2 December – Initial Meeting & launch of learning material | 4pm – 5pm at Norwich PDC
- Monday 13 January – Learning songs | 4pm – 5.30pm at Diss Junior School
- Wednesday 15 January – Learning songs | 4pm – 5.30pm at Norwich PDC
Please register for your CPD sessions on our CPD form (login required) >>
How to take part
Please fill in our registration form below by Monday 18 November.
We will aim to confirm your spaces by Monday 25 November.
Any questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org