The 2020 CASMA performances will be celebrating Norfolk’s history through song.
Classes of KS1 and KS2 pupils are invited to take part in performances in Diss and Norwich (max 30 per school).
The KS2 title is Home Sweet Home – Songs based around the history of Norfolk, while the KS1 title is Prehistoric! A song cycle based on fossils, written by local composer Tony Bailey. This theme will link with cross-curricular study and, in particular, the mammoth skeleton found at West Runton in North Norfolk.
We expect all schools to commit to practicing with their students in-school ensure they are performance ready.
Tickets available from 24 Feb.
- Monday 16 March at Diss Corn Hall
- Wednesday 18 March at Norwich Salvation Army Citadel
- Monday 23 March at Norwich Salvation Army Citadel
- Monday 20 January – KS1: Hempnall Primary School & KS2: Diss Junior School
- Wednesday 22 January – KS1: Norwich Primary Academy & KS2: Colman Junior School
- Thursday 23 January – KS2: Hevingham Primary School
- Monday 2 December – Initial Meeting & launch of learning material | 4pm – 5pm at Norwich PDC
- Monday 13 January – Learning songs | 4pm – 5.30pm at Diss Junior School
- Wednesday 15 January – Learning songs | 4pm – 5.30pm at Norwich PDC
Please register for your CPD sessions on our CPD form (login required) >>
How to take part
Registration is now closed.
All schools have been informed of their performance dates.
Any questions? Please contact email@example.com.