Charanga Secondary can make a big difference to what students can achieve musically.
- Interactive teaching resources to enhance your school’s music curriculum
- An integrated online music studio and app suite to support students’ creative work
- Online workspaces to extend teaching and learning beyond the classroom
Working with you
Charanga Secondary makes using music tech in the classroom simpler, more accessible and affordable so that more of your students can benefit from it.
The Charanga platform
Charanga is a dedicated learning platform for music, enabling you to manage and share personalised projects, lessons and apps that your students can access anywhere.
Catering for novices and more experienced users, YuStudio, Charanga’s full-featured DAW (digital audio workstation), can be used by students in many forms of music-making. It’s safe and secure, and pupils can create, save and share their work with you. Expert video tutorials will get you up and running with it quickly.
Access a treasure chest of resources with everything from a complete programme for beginner wind bands to creative classroom apps and bespoke projects for special needs students. Use them independently or combine them with your own resources.
Try it yourself — take a free 30-day trial
See what Charanga Secondary can do for you and the young people you work with.
Start Free Trial
- ✔ No software to install
- ✔ Fully-functional 30-day free trial
- ✔ No obligation to subscribe afterwards
- ✔ No payment details taken
NO, the new_site_redirect_3 is NOT set