Norfolk Music Hub is committed to making our music education services accessible and welcoming to all.
We create specific Access Guides for our events to be used by all schools and young people. Where possible we we will create Event Guides for specific information relating to disability access at certain events.
Access Guides and Event Guides will be uploaded to this page when they are completed.
Please contact us on 01603 307710 to find out more or if you have a specific request.
Norwich Theatre Royal
The following information is specific to the events taking place at Norwich Theatre Royal: Music For Youth Primary Prom (9 October 2018) and the Norfolk Schools Opera Project (4 November 2018 & 23 June 2019).
- We recommend that schools aim to arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of the show.
- There is no on-site parking for coaches or minibuses at Norwich Theatre Royal. There is a coach drop-off layby opposite the Theatre on Theatre Street. Access to the Theatre is across a zebra crossing.
- Risk assessments, Safeguarding information and a short teachers’ guide to visiting the theatre can all be found here
- We recommend that teachers read our short Teacher’s Guide to Visiting the Theatre, especially if they have not visited Norwich Theatre Royal before.
- If any pupils or staff have additional access requirements please contact the Theatre to ensure that appropriate seats are reserved for the group. To ask a question or to book a pre-visit, telephone 01603 598540 or email email@example.com