Norfolk Music Service works in partnership with schools and educational settings to promote high quality music education through instrumental and vocal teaching. We have established a good reputation as the provider of choice for instrumental tuition across the County and currently serve a large number of settings.
Lessons can be on an individual, paired or group basis and are provided weekly.
There are also many Ensembles & Music Centres led by the Music Service across the County where young people can take part in group music making and additional lessons.
What we offer
- Specialist, highly trained, DBS cleared music teachers
- High-quality individual and small group tuition in a range of styles and genres:Strings, Woodwind, Brass, Keyboard, Piano, Percussion, Drum Kit, Voice, Guitar, Ukulele, SEND provision, Composition, Songwriting, Music Technology, Rap, Beatboxing, DJing
- Tuition provided for 33 weeks of the year (further weeks available on request)
- Tailored teaching to meet the needs, aspirations and interests of all young people and your school
- Support for a variety of music examination routes including ABRSM, Trinity College, Rock and Pop, Music Medals and Rockschool
- Annual progress report to provide guidance and aid musical development
- Workshops and concert performances to support the curriculum from Key Stage 1 through to A-Level
£34 per hour (40 minutes minimum buy-back*)
- Group lessons based on 6 pupils sharing a 30 minute lesson costs £2.83 per week
- 20 minute individual lesson costs £11.33 per week
- 30 minute individual lesson costs £17 per week.
Pricing for 2019/20
*Mid-year Adjustment; Increases or decreases in tuition buy-back can be made at the following points throughout the year:
27th September 2019 to take effect 28th October 2019
29th November 2019 to take effect 6th January 2020
20th March 2020 to take effect 20th April 2020
8th May 2020 to take effect 1st June 2020