The Music Service works in partnership with schools and educational settings throughout the County to promote high quality music education through instrumental and vocal teaching. We have established a good reputation as the provider of choice for instrumental tuition in the County and currently serve a large number of settings.
Lessons can be on an individual, paired or group basis and are provided weekly. Entire classes can also learn through our Whole Class Instrumental Teaching programme.
There are also many Ensembles & Music Centres across the county where young people can take part in group music making and additional lessons.
What we offer:
- Specialist, highly trained, DBS cleared music teachers
- High-quality individual and small group tuition in a range of styles and genres: Strings, Woodwind, Brass, Keyboard/Piano, Percussion, Voice, Guitar/Ukulele, SEND provision, Composition
- Tuition provided for 33 weeks of the year (further weeks available on request)
- Tailored teaching to meet the needs, aspirations and interests of all young people and your school
- Access to a variety of music examination routes including ABRSM, Trinity College, Rock and Pop, Music Medals and Rockschool – read more here
- Annual progress report to provide guidance and aid musical development
- Workshops and concert performances, to support the curriculum from Key Stage 1 to A-Level.
£33 per hour (40 minutes minimum buy-back*).
- Group lessons based on 6 pupils sharing a 30 minute lesson costs £2.75 per week
- 20 minute individual lesson costs £11.00 per week
- 30 minute individual lesson costs £16.50 per week.
*Mid-year Adjustment; Increases or decreases in tuition buy-back can be made at the following points throughout the year:
29th September 2017 to take effect 30th October 2017
24th November 2017 to take effect 8th January 2018
9th March 2018 to take effect 16th April 2018
4th May 2018 to take effect 4th June 2018
Please contact us for our Fee Remission policy.
If you would like to discuss your requirements with a member of our management team please contact Educator Solutions Music Service on 01603 303345 or email email@example.com. Alternatively fill out the application form below.