The Music Service works in partnership with schools and educational settings throughout the County to promote high quality music education through instrumental and vocal teaching. We have established a good reputation as the provider of choice for instrumental tuition in the County and currently serve a large number of settings.
Lessons can be on an individual, paired or group basis and are provided weekly. Entire classes can also learn through our Whole Class Instrumental Teaching programme.
There are also many Ensembles & Music Centres led by the Music Service across the county where young people can take part in group music making and additional lessons.
What we offer:
- Specialist, highly trained, DBS cleared music teachers
- High-quality individual and small group tuition in a range of styles and genres: Strings, Woodwind, Brass, Keyboard/Piano, Percussion, Voice, Guitar/Ukulele, provision for young people with disabilities, Composition
- Tuition provided for 33 weeks of the year (further weeks available on request)
- Tailored teaching to meet the needs, aspirations and interests of all young people and your school
- Access to a variety of music examination routes including ABRSM, Trinity College, Rock and Pop, Music Medals and Rockschool
- Annual progress report to provide guidance and aid musical development
- Workshops and concert performances, to support the curriculum from Key Stage 1 to A-Level.
£33 per hour (40 minutes minimum buy-back*).
- Group lessons based on 6 pupils sharing a 30 minute lesson costs £2.75 per week
- 20 minute individual lesson costs £11.00 per week
- 30 minute individual lesson costs £16.50 per week.
*Mid-year Adjustment; Increases or decreases in tuition buy-back can be made at the following points throughout the year:
28th September 2018 to take effect 29th October 2018
23rd November 2018 to take effect 7th January 2019
22nd March 2019 to take effect 29th April 2019
3rd May 2019 to take effect 3rd June 2019
Click here for details of our Fee Remission policy.
Instrumental Tuition Application
If you would like to arrange Instrumental Tuition with the Music Service, please fill in the form below.
If you would like to discuss your requirements with a member of our management team please contact Educator Solutions Music Service on 01603 303345 or email email@example.com.