Norfolk Music Service has been selected to join Connect: Resound, a pioneering digital music education project which enables children to have virtual music lessons, in real time, with a teacher from the Music Service, subject to availability of teacher, equipment and broadband speed.
For further information about Connect: Resound please visit: connectresound.org.uk
What we offer
- Online teaching to individuals and small groups
- Specialist, highly trained, DBS cleared music teachers
- Tailored teaching to meet the needs, aspirations and interests of all young people and your school
- Varied durations available (1 hour minimum buy-back).
£36 per hour
Whole Class Digital Tuition
Part of the Charanga platform is available to enable schools to have online whole class music lessons, in real time, with a teacher from the Music
Service. Tuition is provided for whole classes, subject to availability of teacher, equipment and broadband speed. Your school will need:
- broadband connection speed of at least 1 Mbps (both upstream and downstream).
- A wired internet connection is preferable to wireless.
- A regular teaching space where there is little background noise
- A computer capable of running video streaming software with an internal or separate webcam enabled
- A set of speakers to enhance the music learning experience
- A school-based email address
- A member of school staff who can supervise pupils in the classroom
during online lessons
£40 per hour
Pricing for 2021/22