In partnership with Music Worldwide and Black Culture & History Norfolk we are thrilled to offer an online, interactive assembly led by Anna Mudeka to celebrate Black History Month.
- When? Thursday 20th October
- Time: 2.15pm
- What online platform will be used for this assembly? Teams (you will be sent a link 24 hours before the assembly)
- Who is this assembly suitable for? This assembly is appropriate for key stage 2 students
- How long is the online assembly? The online assembly will last approximately 35 minutes
What will be the content of the assembly?
The online assembly will be led by Anna Mudeka. Anna will:
- Introduce herself to students and Anna’s life in Norfolk with story telling of Anna’s home culture
- Introduce Black History Month and explain what it is about
- Sing songs and explain the traditional context behind each song
- Teach a finale call and response sing-a-long, whereby all children will join in singing from their classes.
The data you provide on this form will be used by data processors contracted by Norfolk County Council and stored within internal servers in the UK. If the media includes images of a child or young person it will not be used two years after the date the image was taken. Data requests should be referred in the first instance to Alison Brain who can be contacted at email@example.com.