Peter Pan– Pantomime streamed straight to your classroom. Coming December 2022!
All children, except one, grow up…
This year Norfolk Music Hub’s School Streaming Pantomime at Great Yarmouth is flying higher than ever!
Join us as Peter Pan, with the help of Tinkerbell’s pixie dust, flies you across the sea to Neverland – a magical place home to lost boys, mermaids and the most villainous pirate of them all; Captain Hook! With the bumbling Smee by his side, Hook seeks revenge against Peter Pan who fed his hand to a tick-tocking crocodile called Bruno (we don’t talk about Bruno!).
Will the boy who never grew-up rid Neverland of Captain Hook forever? Will the Darlings find their way home to London? And, most importantly…do you believe in fairies?
Find out as St Georges Theatre present a magical return to full scale family Pantomime with spectacular effects, fantastic songs, a massive ensemble, puppets, a show full of laughs, and a swashbuckling adventure that will have you “hooked”!
After the success of Rapunzel the Lockdown Pantomime in 2020 and Jack and the Beanstalk in 2021, we are delighted to invite you to join us for Peter Pan!
Pupils from across the UK are invited to take part in our end of autumn term pantomime with songs from Essential Elements Music Class available to learn in advance so that your class can sing along with the pantomime stream.
In partnership with Essential Elements Music Class, St George’s Theatre and Sheringham Little Theatre, Norfolk Music Hub are excited to announce Peter Pan– a school friendly end of term celebration written especially by Nick Earnshaw.
Targeted at Primary students either in school or learning from home, this exciting new project will feature ten songs to sing along to from Moana, The Greatest Showman, Encanto and several other well known fun songs, with resources you can teach in the weeks leading up to the performance. There will also be three signing videos, and the whole performance will be Makaton signed and captioning can be added so all lyrics and script can be displayed throughout the performance to ensure it is accessible to all.
On Wednesday 14th December 2022, students across the UK will be able to tune in to our stream and sing along with the performance. The performance will commence at 1.40pm and last approximately 1 hour.
We encourage schools and pupils learning from home to dress up as a pirate for the day. We’d love to see your rehearsal and performance videos or photos! Please tag us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and share using the hashtag #AreYouPantoReady?
If you’ve got any questions about Peter Pan please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Book your school in now so your classroom can have their own adventure in Neverland – “Second star to the right and straight on ’til morning”
DATE: Wednesday 14th December 2022
TIME: 1.40pm – 2.40pm – one act pantomime
LOCATION: Your school, front room or anywhere where you can sing along and join in!
How to register
- You will receive an email to confirm your registration and further details.
- Any students registering at home must have permission from a parent/carer and must be registered by a parent/carer.
- You will need access to Essential Elements Music Class to access the resources in advance. If you have a purchased subscription you will be able to access the resources from 1st November. If you would like to trial Essential Elements Music Class and use the resources you can obtain a free 30 day trial with full access to the resources for Peter Pan. You do not need to have a licence to view the pantomime.
- The pantomime will be streamed on a private YouTube channel, with full access details being sent out a few days before the performance.
- Registration closes on 18th November