Norfolk Music Hub is inviting schools to take part in a carousel of South Asian Workshops.
These practical, creative workshops include:
- Making authentic Indian Music with London based musicians from the band Khiyo (See Khiyo’s youtube channel here).
- Indian Dancing
- Exploring and creating with South Asian Art
The workshop days are being held at OPEN, Norwich, from 10:00-1:30 on:
- Tuesday 6th February: Key Stage 2 – This date is fully booked however you can still register to be on our reserves list.
- Wednesday 7th February: Foundation & Key Stage 1 – This date is fully booked however you can still register your interest as we are looking into providing a second date.
- All sessions suitable and accessible for children with specific needs
The cost is £3 per pupil, invoiced in November 2017. Places are limited and will be awarded on a first come basis.
The deadline for registrations has now passed.
In addition to these workshops, Norfolk Music Hub is inviting schools to perform in the CASMA South Asian Fusion Project – find out more here.
Download the Schools’ flyer: